Small Bore Valves
We have developed a unique manufacturing process that enables the removal of all bolted connection on the ball valve, ensuring a fully welded product. This significantly reduces the size and weight of the complete assembly while also removing potential leak paths.
The valve comes in to versions with regards to the seat-to-ball sealing solution; one metal-to-metal and one PEEK-to-metal. All other sealing is interchangeable from advanced chevron-stack solutions to PTFE and elastomeric seals in the same hardware.
Compact valve design reduces material, machining time and lowers manufacturing costs. Our Ball valves are qualified and certified to API 6A & API 17D.
|Sealing:||Soft seat (PEEK)|
|Configuration:||Weld tails or fittings|
|2-way or 3-way|
|Pipe Material:||Nitronic 50 HS (ASTM A479 GRADE XM-19)|
|UNS S32750 (Super Duplex)|
|UNS N07718 (INCONEL® alloy 718)|
|Range:||1/2″, 1″, 2″|
|Pressure rating:||10,000 psi|
|Installation:||ROV operated, Handle or Class 3 interface|
|Certification:||API 17D, API 6A PSL 3|
Features and Benefits:
- The fully welded ball valve design severely reduces the envelope and weight of the valve housing
- 2-way or 3-way valve is configured from the same housing dimension
- Modular design allows reuse of all parts
- High-end sealing solution allows for gas application
- Low operating torque due to low friction allows for small ROV or diver operation