The MORGRIP® Subsea Connectors enable a mechanical alternative to hyperbaric welding. Our connectors have alternative gripping systems and sealing systems to enable the permanent repair of a wide variety or pipelines & risers, materials, pressures and temperatures.
The MORGRIP Connector is designed in full compliance with the pressure / capacity requirements of DNV GL-RP-F113 and ST-F101 where applicable.
For design purposes alternative codes, such as API-5L and ASME B31.3, can also be used to determine the required test pressure.
All pressure retaining components can be designed in compliance with ASME BPVC VIII Div. 2 on request.
|Gripping:||Ball & Taper or Collet|
|Sealing:||Graphite or Elastomeric|
|Flange Adaptor (pipe-to-flange termination)|
|Customer specific termination|
|Pipe Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Duplex & Super Duplex|
|Pipe Range:||DNV Type Approval for OD 1/2″ to 42″|
|DNV Product Approval for +42″|
|Pipe Pressure:||DNV Type Approval up to ANSI Class 2500# (640Bar, 9,000psi)|
|DNV Product Approval up to API 10,000 (1034Bar)|
Features and Benefits:
- Graphite seals offers a high pressure, high temperature option with excellent chemcial resistivity and indefinite shelf life ideal for long term storage.
- Elastomeric seals require a lower activation load offering a more compact connector solution ideal for thin walled pipes
- External pressure test facilities ensure joint integrity prior to commissioning
- Full DNV, Lloyds and ABS accredited approvals exist for either permanent or temporary repair.
- Can be used for emergency repair, planned shut downs and tie-ins, or stored as contingency equipment as part of an Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS) club
- Offering a 30 year design life; and providing a totally maintenance free solution
- Can be provided on a project-by-project basis by our dedicated engineering team