Clad and Lined Pipe Connectors
MORGRIP® clad and lined pipe connectors enable the only DNV-GL Type Approved means to repair damaged pipelines that are clad or lined with a corrosion resistant alloy.
Following the completion in 2019 of a joint industry project with Chevron and Woodside, we have developed through analysis and testing a reliable, repeatable and predictable method of successfully end sealing onto the inner lining of a clad or lined CRA pipe by mechanical means. The technology is encapsulated in an end seal module which can be engineered into our existing topside, subsea and remote connector technology.
MORGRIP® clad and lined pipe connectors are designed in full compliance with the pressure / capacity requirements of DNV GL-RP-F113 and ST-F101 where applicable.
For design purposes alternative codes, such as API-5L and ASME B31.3, can also be used to determine the required test pressure.
All pressure retaining components can be designed in compliance with ASME BPVC VIII Div. 2 on request.
|Gripping:||Ball & Taper|
|Flange Adaptor (pipe-to-flange termination)|
|Customer specific termination|
|Pipe Material:||CRA Clad Pipelines|
|CRA Lined Pipelines|
|Pipe Range:||OD 10″ to 26″|
|Pipe Pressure:||DNV Type Approved up to ANSI Class 2500# (640Bar, 9,000psi)|
|Installation:||Field Service Technician, Diver or Remote|
Features and Benefits:
- Sealing on pipe ID ensures aggressive pipe fluid cannot damage pipe OD or connector internal functions.
- Graphite seals offers a high pressure, high temperature option with excellent chemical resistivity and indefinite shelf life ideal for long term storage.
- External pressure test facilities ensure joint integrity prior to commissioning
- Full DNV, Lloyds and ABS accredited approvals exist for either permanent or temporary repair.
- Can be used for emergency repair, planned shut downs and tie-ins, or stored as contingency equipment as part of an Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS) club
- Offering a 30 year design life; and providing a totally maintenance free solution
- Can be provided on a project-by-project basis by our dedicated engineering team
- Designed and Qualified in accordance with DNV-RP-A203
- DNV Type Approved to DNV-OS-F101/RP-F113
- NACE compliant to MR 0175/ISO15156
- Removeable and replaceable End Seal Module
- Adaptable to suit ovality and manufacturing tolerances in accordane with standard DNV/ASME codes