Subsea Ball Valve
Our small bore subsea ball valve, for ½” to 2” high pressure control systems, are a form of quarter-turn valve which uses a pivoting perforated ball to control flow.
Implementing a unique manufacturing process we are able to weld rather than bolt the components. Not only does this considerably increase the quality and reliability of each unit, but it also significantly reduces the size and weight up to 70% of industry alternatives.
With flexible, modular and interchangeable sealing options we can supply competitive solutions from hydraulic valves to high performance gas applications. The subsea ball valve is fully qualified to API 6A PSL 3 / 3G, this lightweight and compact solution provides the highest level of safety and assurance, reducing operational risk and cost.
|Sealing:||Soft seat (PEEK)|
|Configuration:||Weld tails or fittings|
|2-way or 3-way|
|Pipe Material:||Nitronic 50 HS (ASTM A479 GRADE XM-19)|
|UNS S32750 (Super Duplex)|
|UNS N07718 (INCONEL® alloy 718)|
|Range:||1/2″, 1″, 2″|
|Pressure rating:||10,000 psi|
|Installation:||ROV operated, Handle or Class 3 interface|
|Certification:||API 17D, API 6A PSL 3|
Features and Benefits:
- The fully welded ball valve design severely reduces the envelope and weight of the valve housing
- 2-way or 3-way valve is configured from the same housing dimension
- Modular design allows reuse of all parts
- High-end sealing solution allows for gas application
- Low operating torque due to low friction allows for small ROV or diver operation