We are proud to announce that we have completed extended temperature qualification on our small-bore valves range to -29°C.
The market has been calling for small-bore valves capable of operating at colder temperatures and Connector Subsea Distribution have responded to meet that challenge.
We have recently re-qualified our metal and soft seated small-bore valves to -29°C as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure our products are fit for the most complex market requirements.
This qualification program has been carried out in accordance with API 6A / 17D and TR-1234.
Key features and benefits of the range:
- Entire portfolio qualified to highest industry standards and requirements.
- Both MTM and soft seal available for ½”, 1” and 2” in various pressure classes.
- Interchangeable ball and seats for MTM and soft seat valves.
- Unique electron beam welded body enables 70% reduction in potential leak paths.
- Significant reduction in both weight and size.
- Working Pressure: 5,000 PSI – 15,000 PSI
- Operating Temperature: -29°C to +145°C
- Maximum Water Depth: 3,030m
- Design Codes: API 6A (ISO 10423), API 17D (ISO 13628-4) TR 1234
- Product Specification Level: PSL 3 / PSL 3G
To learn more about the project and our ball valves range, get in touch with Derek Mason or Kristian Karlsen.