Remote Pipeline Tie-in Systems
To mitigate the need to remote bolt a flange termination in remote operations, we have developed a remote pipeline tie in system. The repair spool is terminated with a male interface that can easily be aligned, inserted and interfaced with a female hub that terminates the mechanical connector.
|Sealing:||Metal to metal|
|Configuration:||Male/ Female termination for Flange Adaptor|
|Pipe Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Duplex & Super Duplex|
|Pipe Range:||OD 1/2″ to 42″|
|Pipe Pressure:||up to ANSI Class 2500# (640Bar, 9,000psi)|
|Installation:||Remote pipeline alignment, installation and activation|
|Certification:||API, DNV GL Product Approval, NACE compliant|
Features and Benefits:
- Remote Tie-in hub mitigates the need to bolt tighten a flange remotely.
- Enables a small, lighter, remote Flange Adaptor (pipe to hub connector) to be deployed instead of a remote Coupling (pipe to pipe connector).
- Full DNV, Lloyds and ABS accredited approvals exist for either permanent or temporary repair.
- Offering a 30 year design life; and providing a totally maintenance free solution
- Can be provided on a project-by-project basis by our dedicated engineering team