We are currently recruiting for a project manger based in Bergen, Norway.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Projects will typically be subsea distribution components used in the development of subsea infrastructure, hydraulic couplers, MQC plates, flying leads, valves, etc. These products are mainly standardized, but the delivery of bespoke products, will occur where the development/engineering part will be an integral part of the contract.
Through the delivery of these products, high demands are placed on both documentation and quality. Management of the production and delivery of these products will largely go through the ERP system, Business Central. Knowledge of this system or equivalent is desirable.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor quality for all project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Responsible for ensuring that the project is carried out in accordance with agreed plan, budget and routines
- Internal reporting of project status: Plan, HSE, Quality and Economics in accordance with internal routines
- Responsible for HSE in assigned projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Desire to familiarize yourself with new technical solutions
- You have a good technical understanding and interest, as well as a desire to familiarize yourself with new technical solutions
- You have 3-10 years of experience with project execution/management
- Knowledge with subsea infrastructure in the oil and gas industry
- You have experience with medium to larger ERP systems.
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English.
For the full job description/application please visit: Webcruiter Ad