Today we successfully pressure tested a 3″ MORGRIP Super Duplex Coupling to 520Bar. The material selection for such products are typically driven my the pipeline, as similar materials are required to prevent the occurrence of galvanic corrosion. CSS hold DNV Type Approval for all MORGRIP connectors up to Class 2500 rating, in duplex, stainless steel and carbon steel, so this unusual requirement actually sits with our standard range of cold work solutions for pipeline repair and maintenance.
- We’re Hiring: Marketing Specialist January 15, 2021
- Remote Welding Capability Expanded to 32″ December 2, 2020
- New Power Distribution System Completes FAT December 1, 2020
- Help CSS support the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) – Saving Lives at Sea November 26, 2020
- The Pipeline Repair Busters November 5, 2020