Today we successfully pressure tested a 3″ MORGRIP Super Duplex Coupling to 520Bar. The material selection for such products are typically driven my the pipeline, as similar materials are required to prevent the occurrence of galvanic corrosion. CSS hold DNV Type Approval for all MORGRIP connectors up to Class 2500 rating, in duplex, stainless steel and carbon steel, so this unusual requirement actually sits with our standard range of cold work solutions for pipeline repair and maintenance.
- Connector Subsea Solutions and AFGlobal extend collaborative partnership October 14, 2020
- Connector Subsea Solutions obtains ADNOC Qualification for the Supply of Pipeline Repair Systems October 5, 2020
- CONNECTOR SUBSEA SOLUTIONS EXPANDS INTO SOUTH AFRICA October 1, 2020
- 24in MORGRIP Pipe End Connector – Successful Factory Acceptance Testing September 22, 2020
- Lined Pipeline Repair September 21, 2020