Today we successfully pressure tested a 3″ MORGRIP Super Duplex Coupling to 520Bar. The material selection for such products are typically driven my the pipeline, as similar materials are required to prevent the occurrence of galvanic corrosion. CSS hold DNV Type Approval for all MORGRIP connectors up to Class 2500 rating, in duplex, stainless steel and carbon steel, so this unusual requirement actually sits with our standard range of cold work solutions for pipeline repair and maintenance.
- Can you afford not to invest in the right Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS) for your pipeline? August 5, 2020
- Successful Installation Southern North Sea July 20, 2020
- Connector Subsea Solutions and Ezion Geber Energy collaborate in Nigeria July 16, 2020
- CSS Rebrand Their Electronic, Electrical and Software Control Engineering Business July 6, 2020
- New Chief Finance Officer Joins Connector Subsea Solutions June 29, 2020