Today we successfully pressure tested a 3″ MORGRIP Super Duplex Coupling to 520Bar. The material selection for such products are typically driven my the pipeline, as similar materials are required to prevent the occurrence of galvanic corrosion. CSS hold DNV Type Approval for all MORGRIP connectors up to Class 2500 rating, in duplex, stainless steel and carbon steel, so this unusual requirement actually sits with our standard range of cold work solutions for pipeline repair and maintenance.
- Probably the lightest and most versatile MQC stab plate in the world! May 26, 2020
- 540Barg Connector repurposed for emergency application May 22, 2020
- Connector Subsea Solutions joins SubseaUK May 12, 2020
- Mobilisation of MORGRIP 12″ Connectors and Installation System for Worlds Deepest Remote Pipeline Repair April 21, 2020
- Shell & TechnipFMC acknowledge Connector Subsea Solution “Best Display of Safety & Honesty” Award April 15, 2020