Despite Covid-19 and volatile oil prices, operators are continuing to organise and react. With a planned shutdown in the Norwegian section, Connector Subsea Solutions was asked to revalidate and test an existing MORGRIP product for a different application as part of a shutdown contingency. The 71mm diameter Duplex MORGRIP coupling was originally supplied in 2005. Rated to 540Barg and Type Approved by DNV-GL, the new UK test facility at Kendricks road was implemented in this emergency call off.
- Connector Subsea Solutions and AFGlobal extend collaborative partnership October 14, 2020
- Connector Subsea Solutions obtains ADNOC Qualification for the Supply of Pipeline Repair Systems October 5, 2020
- CONNECTOR SUBSEA SOLUTIONS EXPANDS INTO SOUTH AFRICA October 1, 2020
- 24in MORGRIP Pipe End Connector – Successful Factory Acceptance Testing September 22, 2020
- Lined Pipeline Repair September 21, 2020