Despite Covid-19 and volatile oil prices, operators are continuing to organise and react. With a planned shutdown in the Norwegian section, Connector Subsea Solutions was asked to revalidate and test an existing MORGRIP product for a different application as part of a shutdown contingency. The 71mm diameter Duplex MORGRIP coupling was originally supplied in 2005. Rated to 540Barg and Type Approved by DNV-GL, the new UK test facility at Kendricks road was implemented in this emergency call off.
- Probably the lightest and most versatile MQC stab plate in the world! May 26, 2020
- 540Barg Connector repurposed for emergency application May 22, 2020
- Connector Subsea Solutions joins SubseaUK May 12, 2020
- Mobilisation of MORGRIP 12″ Connectors and Installation System for Worlds Deepest Remote Pipeline Repair April 21, 2020
- Shell & TechnipFMC acknowledge Connector Subsea Solution “Best Display of Safety & Honesty” Award April 15, 2020