Despite Covid-19 and volatile oil prices, operators are continuing to organise and react. With a planned shutdown in the Norwegian section, Connector Subsea Solutions was asked to revalidate and test an existing MORGRIP product for a different application as part of a shutdown contingency. The 71mm diameter Duplex MORGRIP coupling was originally supplied in 2005. Rated to 540Barg and Type Approved by DNV-GL, the new UK test facility at Kendricks road was implemented in this emergency call off.
- We’re Hiring: Marketing Specialist January 15, 2021
- Remote Welding Capability Expanded to 32″ December 2, 2020
- New Power Distribution System Completes FAT December 1, 2020
- Help CSS support the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) – Saving Lives at Sea November 26, 2020
- The Pipeline Repair Busters November 5, 2020