Despite Covid-19 and volatile oil prices, operators are continuing to organise and react. With a planned shutdown in the Norwegian section, Connector Subsea Solutions was asked to revalidate and test an existing MORGRIP product for a different application as part of a shutdown contingency. The 71mm diameter Duplex MORGRIP coupling was originally supplied in 2005. Rated to 540Barg and Type Approved by DNV-GL, the new UK test facility at Kendricks road was implemented in this emergency call off.
- Can you afford not to invest in the right Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS) for your pipeline? August 5, 2020
- Successful Installation Southern North Sea July 20, 2020
- Connector Subsea Solutions and Ezion Geber Energy collaborate in Nigeria July 16, 2020
- CSS Rebrand Their Electronic, Electrical and Software Control Engineering Business July 6, 2020
- New Chief Finance Officer Joins Connector Subsea Solutions June 29, 2020