Hot Tap Tee Clamp
A MORGRIP Hot Tap Tee Clamp is a modification of our structural repair clamps but with the addition of a flanged tee branch for the mounting of the hot tap system or pipeline bypass.
Manufactured in two halves to enable installation on to the pipe, the sealing arrangement provides full containment around the hot tap location. The gripping section provides a fully permanent structural repair that can be DNV Product certified.
The hot tap tee clamp is application specific and designed, forged and fabricated to the exact requirements of the operator and hot tap location. This bespoke service ensures a fully configurable solution of the highest quality.
Suitable for onshore, topside, diver installed or deepwater remote repair, our engineered MORGRIP clamps provide an increased level of safety and reassurance when repairing critical pipelines or being stored as part of an emergency pipeline repair system or contingency plan.
|Gripping:||Leak Sealing Only – None|
|Structural – Collet|
|Sealing:||Graphite or Elastomeric|
|Optional Seal Lengths|
|Optional Torque or tension activation|
|Pipe Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Duplex & Super Duplex|
|Pipe Range:||OD 1/2″ to 56″|
|Pipe Pressure:||up to and exceeding ANSI Class 2500# (640Bar, 9,000psi)|
|Installation:||Optional Deployment Frame|
|Certification:||API, DNV GL Product Approval, NACE compliant|
Features and Benefits:
- Graphite seals offers a high pressure, high temperature option with excellent chemcial resistivity and indefinite shelf life ideal for long term storage.
- Elastomeric seals require a lower activation load offering a more compact connector solution ideal for thin walled pipes
- External pressure test facilities ensure joint integrity prior to commissioning
- Full DNV, Lloyds and ABS accredited approvals exist for either permanent or temporary repair.
- Can be used for emergency repair, planned shut downs and tie-ins, or stored as contingency equipment as part of an Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS) club
- Offering a 30 to 50 year design life; and providing a totally maintenance free solution
- Can be provided on a project-by-project basis by our dedicated engineering team