Hot Tap Clamp
Suitable for topside and subsea application, the MORGRIP Hot Tap Clamp enables the Tee fitting to be secured to the pipework without the need for hotwork i.e. welding.
Based on our split sleeve clamp product range, the body of the clamp is modified with a flanged tee piece to suit the hot tap tooling.
|Gripping:||Leak Sealing – None|
|Structural – Collet|
|Sealing:||Graphite or Elastomeric|
|Optional Seal Lengths|
|Optional Torque or tension activation|
|Pipe Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Duplex & Super Duplex|
|Pipe Range:||OD 1/2″ to 48″|
|Pipe Pressure:||up to and exceeding ANSI Class 2500# (640Bar, 9,000psi)|
|Installation:||Optional Deployment Frame|
|Certification:||API, DNV GL Product Approval, NACE compliant|
Features and Benefits:
- Graphite seals offers a high pressure, high temperature option with excellent chemcial resistivity and indefinite shelf life ideal for long term storage.
- Elastomeric seals require a lower activation load offering a more compact connector solution ideal for thin walled pipes
- External pressure test facilities ensure joint integrity prior to commissioning
- Full DNV, Lloyds and ABS accredited approvals exist for either permanent or temporary repair.
- Can be used for emergency repair, planned shut downs and tie-ins, or stored as contingency equipment as part of an Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS) club
- Offering a 30 to 50 year design life; and providing a totally maintenance free solution
- Can be provided on a project-by-project basis by our dedicated engineering team