MORGRIP Clamps provide a fast and effective way to repair a pipeline, while mitigating the need to cut out and replace the damaged section. All our clamp product lines can be supplied as a leak sealing or structural capability, with graphite or elstomeric seals to suit your specific application with regards to temperature, pressure and pipe media.
|Gripping:||Leak Sealing – None|
|Structural – Collet|
|Sealing||Graphite or Elastomeric|
|Optional Seal Lengths|
|Optional torque or tension activation|
|Pipe Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Duplex & Super Duplex|
|Pipe Range:||OD 1/2″ to 48″|
|Pipe Pressure:||up to and exceeding ANSI Class 2500# (640Bar, 9,000psi)|
|Installation:||Optional Deployment Frame|
|Certification:||API, DNV GL Product Approval, NACE compliant|
Features and Benefits:
- Graphite seals offers a high pressure, high temperature option with excellent chemcial resistivity and indefinite shelf life ideal for long term storage.
- Elastomeric seals require a lower activation load offering a more compact clamp with increased pipe tolerance capability.
- External pressure test facilities ensure back seal pressure test prior to commissioning
- Permanent or temporary repair available
- Can be used for emergency repair or stored as contingency equipment as part of an Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS) club
- Can be provided on a project-by-project basis by our dedicated engineering team