Designed specifically for installation within the guide funnel, our conductor repair clamps deploy the patented “C-Bar” hydraulic activation also available in our remote repair clamp. Activated from the top and bottom, rather than the sides, this configuration enables a slim design and removes work from within the guide funnel.
|Gripping:||Ball & Taper or Collet|
|Sealing:||Graphite or Elastomeric|
|Flange Adaptor (pipe-to-flange termination)|
|Customer specific termination|
|Pipe Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Duplex & Super Duplex|
|Pipe Range:||OD 1/2″ to 42″|
|Pipe Pressure:||up to ANSI Class 2500# (640Bar, 9,000psi)|
|Certification:||API, DNV GL Type Approval, NACE compliant|
Features and Benefits:
- C-Bar activation significantly reduces the overall size of the clamp, enable its use within restricted spaces.
- Elastomeric seals require a low activation load offering a compact solution ideal for thin walled and damaged conductors
- External pressure test facilities ensure joint integrity prior to commissioning
- Full DNV, Lloyds and ABS accredited approvals exist for either permanent or temporary repair.
- Offering a 30 year design life; and providing a totally maintenance free solution
- Can be provided on a project-by-project basis by our dedicated engineering team